Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Visual Interlude (NB large file warning!)

Many many blogs ago, I mentioned the small inconvenience of forgetting my VEC (Very Expensive Camera) charger. UPS kindly supplied it to me on Koh Samui but, sadly, the size of the photo files seemed to defeat the computers there and since. Now, in Chiang Mai in the north of Thailand I have finally found somewhere that seems capable of handling the VEC's output and, since I've had a gruelling see-everything-from-baby-elephants-to-chanting-Buddhists day I thought I'd offer you a mini-show rather than try and summarise so much. Be aware that these files are very large and the subsequent system crash may therefore have an adverse effect on any important documents that you have running in the background...

Going back in time, here's one of my favourite pictures...Kate Moss's fans mourn her passing at the Burberry shrine.




And Koh Samui demonstrates that it can be rather gorgeous. Sometimes...



Oh all right, a few times...


















Quickly switching countries, before the computer crashes on me, here is a mini-mini-selection of photos from Angkor Wat, Cambodia. It may give you Temple Leg (just look at those stairs...) but oh is it worth it.






Last ones! It takes too long! Back to words tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely. Thanks, Lou!!

18 October, 2005 17:47  
Blogger Louise said...

Glad you liked them: I'd put the rest up if it didn't take ten mins to upload a file! So they'll be up in two weeks or so, when I'm back.
Lx

21 October, 2005 05:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home